We are a talent search agency tasked with helping jobseekers find the right employers and vice versa. Therefore, the talent search process requires a specific amount of information to be collected from both parties in order to successfully match the right jobseeker to the right employer.
We respect the privacy of our clients, candidates, workforce suppliers, and employees and we acknowledge that you have certain rights related to any personal information we collect from you. We support the various national and local privacy laws, and have procedures in place to meet the requirements of those laws.
We encourage you to review this information so that you may understand and consent to how we may collect, use, and share your personal information. Unless you provide sufficient personal information, we may be unable to assist you with your staffing or employment requirements.
Collections and Uses of Personal Information
The categories of Personal Information we may request include your name and contact information (i.e. email, address and phone number). We may also ask for your job search criteria and preferences, your employment experience, educational history, your skills, references information, background information, and other information contained in your resume.
We use Personal Information and other data collected to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services. We may also from time to time use your Personal Information to send you automated email messages regarding our services, including employment information.
What Personal Data We Collect
HCR informs our customers, candidates, suppliers, and employees about the information we collect, how we use it, and whether it will be transferred to third parties. Where possible, we provide individuals with details prior to their providing information, or as soon thereafter as is practical.
For the purposes of processing your job application, we may collect the following personal data from you:-
- Full name
- Telephone/Handphone number
- Date of birth
- Academic qualification & certification
- Job Preference and position
- Photo of user
- Additional social information; website, twitter, linkedin, & facebook
- I/C or Passport No.
- Marital Status
- Language skills
- Computer skills
- Soft Skills
- Working Experience
- Logo of company
- ROC No.
- Company Name
In general, personal information is requested when you contact us to look for employment, inquire from us consultancy services or to search for a candidate(s) to fill a job opening. We may also request personal information that is considered “sensitive,” such as social security or tax information as and when needed to do so. The amount of personal information you are required to supply will normally be limited to only what is necessary to supply our services to you.
Disclosures of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information to third parties. The disclosure to third parties would occur in the following circumstances:
- We will disclose information to our clients where necessary and appropriate in connection with the provision of staffing services.
- We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our Web servers, analysing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services.
- We may disclose information to the extent necessary or appropriate to Government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of Agensi Pekerjaan HCR Sdn Bhd (www.hcrmalaysia.com); (c) prevent a crime or protect national security or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
Revisions to the Policy
This Policy is effective as of 1st March 2014. If you have any questions about our website privacy policies, please contact us at:
Agensi Pekerjaan HCR Sdn Bhd (626667-X)
HCR Consulting Sdn Bhd (902591-K)
HCR protects the security of the personal information you provide. This information may be stored in manual or electronic systems with limited access in order to protect this information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.